Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Last Night After Work

Late last night after work I finally made zoodles.

Zucchini noodles, and I thought of Jessica.
I thought of how she was smiling when she told us what they were in class. I thought of her and all the vegetarians I knew. I thought of how much my mother would absolutely love the idea of zoodles. We used a tool called a veggetti.

The zoodles were super good. I took a picture of their long green almost grass like looking strands dangling over the pots edge onto the white plate in front of me. I liked how they hugged around my fork. It could have been some vegetable version of Lady and the Tramp. 

I think I'd like to made zoodles again sometime, maybe even buy myself a veggetti.
Maybe next time I'll be making zoodles with Jessica.

(zoodles, for those who can't visualize) 

No comments:

Post a Comment