(please click on the link above for video)
In our drip performance we used an already created futurist score (the name currently escapes me). However, the only instructions to this piece were to drip. It didn't specify what, where or for how long that was up to us. We chose three different elements for different sounds and stood on stools for a greater impact. Overall, I believe that the performance was a good experiment. It was really interesting amping the audio to this video and hear all of the unique individual sounds. If I were to do this performance again I would perhaps have uniform containers to put all of the substances in, and have everyone dress in black. I would also think about having more red solo cups or to have the three of us at varying heights. Maybe solely pouring water? With a score like Drip the possibilities and modifications are endless.
(The aftermath)
No comments:
Post a Comment